We are one of only a few outfitters offer all inclusive whitetail hunts in 2 zones for Canadian residents only. This is a very limited draw tag, please contact for draw information and deadlines.
We use 2 methods to hunt our areas, spot and stalk and baited binds. For the spot and stalk hunts, hunter should be comfortable with 300 yard shots. The baited blind hunts are typically 75-100 yards for rifle hunters and 25 yards for bowhunters.
The hunts are conducted from November 25th to November 30th
Included in the hunt:
• all meals and accommodations in our lodge
• transportation to and from Saskatoon airport and during the hunt
• trophy preparation
• blinds/baited sites
Not included in hunt:
• rifle and ammunition
• licence (must be purchased ahead of time, ask outfitter for application deadline)
• deer processing- there is a processor close by that is very reasonable (deer not taken are donated on your behalf for no charge)
• alcoholic beverages
• goose hunting. This is done after everyone in the party is tagged out. You will need to purchase a Saskatchewan bird license ($70) and Federal Stamp. Hunt is $250 per hunter per day.